Thursday 14 May 2015

INTERNATIONAL



Hey Guys! So as some of you know I study Tourism and Hospitality Management, and today was our Tourism Day so I decided to take some pictures of  my friends which am really proud of and do a little post for you guys. 
They were a lot of different countries selling different items, we were given the chance to choose what country we wanted to represent, I went with USA this year, last year I went for Nigeria because it was my first Tourism Day so it was only right to represent my own country, other countries present were - Russia, Kazakhstan, Jamaica, Angola and much more. It was really great, both those who participated and those who came to support; such amazing people and the money made is used to organize a special event for a charity here in North Cyprus. Hope you like it
SHARE:

3 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig